TT Blackbox Best Swing Trading Stock —> Amazingly Simple TT Blackbox Swing Alerts via Jonathon Walker’s Eyes: Simply the best algorithms!
What do I look for when selecting the swing trade alerts I will trade?
- Earnings – I am looking to verify that the stock does not have earnings within 2 weeks of the alert. I am also looking to see if the stock has recently had earnings it was more than 7 days ago. I look at this because I do not want my swing trade to be impacted by traders trying to play the earnings. Meaning I “DO NOT” want to be in the middle of traders scaling into, or out of positions causing an uptick in unusual volume.
- Volume – I verify the stock trades an average of 1,000,000 shares per day.
What is a Swing Trade?
Typically, swing trading involves holding a position either long or short for more than one trading session, but usually not longer than several weeks or a couple of months. This is a general time frame, as some trades may last longer than a couple of months, yet the trader may still consider them swing trades. Swing trades can also occur during a trading session, though this is a fairly rare outcome that is brought about by extremely volatile conditions.
Swing Trade on the Menu for Jonny Red
Stock Picks Coming From the TT Blackbox: AON CHK BYND TROW CIEN VXX GRUB
AON was alerted as a Bullish Swing Trade from the TT Blackbox on 4/27/2020. Entry: 172.81 and exited at 175.20. $567.50 in profit.
Aon PLC provides risk management services, insurance, and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. The company’s risk management services segment offers solutions for property liability, general liability, professional liability, directors’ and officers’ liability, workers’ compensation, and various healthcare products along with others.
Aon PLC, formally known as Aon Corporation, is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
CHK was alerted as a Bullish Swing Trade from the TT Blackbox on 4/27/2020 & 4/28/2020. Entry: 31.17 and exited at 32.44. $252.70 in profit.
Chesapeake Energy Corporation is the second-largest producer of natural gas, a Top 15 producer of oil and natural gas liquids and the most active driller of new wells in the U.S. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, the company’s operations are focused on discovering and developing unconventional natural gas and oil fields onshore in the U.S.
Chesapeake owns leading positions in the Marcellus, Haynesville, Bossier, and Barnett natural gas shale plays and in the Eagle Ford, Utica, Mississippi Lime, Granite Wash, Cleveland, Tonkawa, Niobrara, Bone Spring, Avalon, Wolfcamp and Wolfberry unconventional liquids play.
TROW was alerted as a Bullish Swing Trade from the TT Blackbox on 4/24/2020. Entry: 99.28 and exited at 104.58. $224.00 in profit.
CIEN was alerted as a Bearish Swing Trade from the TT Blackbox on 4/24/2020. Entry: 48.05 and currently still holding. The profit level is currently at $216.00
GRUB was alerted as a Bearish Swing Trade from the TT Blackbox on 4/24/2020. Entry: 46.54 and exited at 46.04. $25.20 in profit.
VXX was alerted as a Bullish Swing Trade from the TT Blackbox on 4/24/2020. Entry: 37.25 and exited at 38.55. $171.01 in profit.
For all of you wanting to know how I decide to enter and exit my trades, I have listed those key points below:
- I have created a watchlist of the tickers I like to trade the most. Download my watchlist right “HERE”
- I review that watchlist against the alerts from the TT Blackbox each 5-minute interval.
- I focus on the $VIX. This measures volatility in the market. If volatility is moving up, the market is moving down, and vise versa. This simply means I start here and does not mean I will not trade against the market. However, I do not recommend that for the novice trader.
- Once I know the direction of the market, I start to focus on the tickers moving in that direction.
- Once these tickers alert on the TT Blackbox, I typically wait till the closure of the next 5-minute candle and I enter.
- I then immediately set a limit sell order for 5%. Keep in mind I am trading shares in the price range of $30-$400 tickers so 5% is big money.
- I exit my trades based on two points. One, being the TT Blackbox stops alerting or alerts in the opposite direction, and two being my 5% target has been met.
Here is a screenshot of the tickers I watch daily: