Wynn Resorts operates luxury casinos and resorts. The company was founded in 2002 by Steve Wynn, the former CEO. The company operates four megaresorts: Wynn Macau and Encore in Macau and Wynn Las Vegas and Encore in Las Vegas. Cotai Palace opened in August 2016 in Macau, Encore Boston Harbor in Massachusetts opened June 2019, and various Vegas projects are currently under development. Additionally, the company expects to begin construction on a new building next to its existing Macau Palace resort in late 2021, which we forecast to open in 2025. The company gets 77% and 23% of its EBITDA from Macau and Las Vegas, respectively.
Transparent Traders created the first-ever solution that specifically alerts for swing trades. It will also alert for bullish & bearish day trades. Our Blackbox runs off of multiple algorithms and uses predictive A.I. to locate the most accurate day or swing trades that it calculates to give the best chance for success. Couple this with proper Due Diligence and our users are given the edge needed to be more successful in the trading world.
Based on the pictures below you can see the TT Blackbox started to alert $WYNN as a Bearish 5-minute mover at 1o50. Within a matter of a few 5-minute candles, the bearish trend started. $WYNN continued to alert as a 5-minute mover through 1135 on the TT Blackbox. The optimum exit point was when the alerts stopped, and you banked a 7 point drop. It continued to trade sideways over the next 3 hours before it dropped 3 more points.
For all of you wanting to know how I decide to enter and exit my trades, I have listed those key points below:
- I have created a watchlist of the tickers I like to trade the most. Download my watchlist right “HERE”
- I review that watchlist against the alerts from the TT Blackbox each 5-minute interval.
- I focus on the $VIX. This measures volatility in the market. If volatility is moving up, the market is moving down, and vise versa. This simply means I start here and does not mean I will not trade against the market. However, I do not recommend that for the novice trader.
- Once I know the direction of the market, I start to focus on my tickers that are moving in that direction.
- Once these tickers alert on the TT Blackbox, I typically wait till the closure of the next 5-minute candle and I enter.
- I then immediately set a limit sell order for 5%. Keep in mind I am trading shares in the price range of $30-$400 tickers so 5% is big money.
- I exit my trades based on two points. One, being the TT Blackbox stops alerting or alerts in the opposite direction, and two being my 5% target has been met.
Here is a screenshot of the tickers I watch daily: