Netflix’s primary business is a streaming video-on-demand service now available in almost every country worldwide except China. Netflix delivers original and third-party digital video content to PCs, Internet-connected TVs, and consumer electronic devices, including tablets, video game consoles, Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast. In 2011, Netflix introduced DVD-only plans and separated the combined streaming and DVD plans, making it necessary for subscribers who want both to have separate plans.
Transparent Traders created the first-ever solution that specifically alerts for swing trades. It will also alert for bullish & bearish day trades. Our Blackbox runs off of multiple algorithms and uses predictive A.I. to locate the most accurate day or swing trades that it calculates to give the best chance for success. Couple this with proper Due Diligence and our users are given the edge needed to be more successful in the trading world.
Based on the pictures below you can see the TT Blackbox started to alert $NFLX as a Bullish 5-minute mover at 1015 and continued to alert till about 1310. The initial Bearish alert is circled on the chart in pink and my entries and exit are circled in red. I added shares 3 times during this trade. I put my full trust in the algorithms of the TT Blackbox. The continuous alerts for the Bullish 5-minute movers from the TT Blackbox allowed me to capitalize on a 9 point rise, after my 3 additional entries based on the Scale in Strategy.
So now we can move into the Bearish 5-minute mover alert I took on $NFLX. $NFLX alerted @ 1345 as a Bearish 5-minute mover. Check out the chart for my entry and exit on this trade.
For all of you wanting to know how I decide to enter and exit my trades, I have listed those key points below:
- I have created a watchlist of the tickers I like to trade the most. Download my watchlist right “HERE”
- I review that watchlist against the alerts from the TT Blackbox each 5-minute interval.
- I focus on the $VIX. This measures volatility in the market. If volatility is moving up, the market is moving down, and vise versa. This simply means I start here and does not mean I will not trade against the market. However, I do not recommend that for the novice trader.
- Once I know the direction of the market, I start to focus on my tickers that are moving in that direction.
- Once these tickers alert on the TT Blackbox, I typically wait till the closure of the next 5-minute candle and i enter.
- I then immediately set a limit sell order for 5%. Keep in mind I am trading shares in the price range of $30-$400 tickers so 5% is big money.
- I exit my trades based on two points. One, being the TT Blackbox stops alerting or alerts in the opposite direction, and two being my 5% target has been met.
Here is a screenshot of the tickers I watch daily: