Coupa Software is a cloud-based, business spend management (BSM) platform that provides companies with more control and visibility into how they spend money. Since it was founded in 2006, Coupa has connected buyers with suppliers and helped buyers save money by improving procurement, expense management, and invoice processing. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, and went public in October 2016.
Transparent Traders created the first-ever solution that specifically alerts for swing trades. It will also alert for bullish & bearish day trades. Our Blackbox runs off of multiple algorithms and uses predictive A.I. to locate the most accurate day or swing trades that it calculates to give the best chance for success. Couple this with proper Due Diligence and our users are given the edge needed to be more successful in the trading world.
Based on the pictures below you can see the TT Blackbox started to alert $COUP as a Bearish 5-minute mover at 0850 (Pre-Market) and continued to alert into market open @ 0930. The initial Bearish alert is circled on the chart in pink and my entry and exit are circled in red. The continuous alerts for the Bearish 5-minute movers from the TT Blackbox allowed me to capitalize on a 9 point drop.
For all of you wanting to know how I decide to enter and exit my trades, I have listed those key points below:
- I have created a watchlist of the tickers I like to trade the most. Download my watchlist right “HERE”
- I review that watchlist against the alerts from the TT Blackbox each 5-minute interval.
- I focus on the $VIX. This measures volatility in the market. If volatility is moving up, the market is moving down, and vise versa. This simply means I start here and does not mean I will not trade against the market. However, I do not recommend that for the novice trader.
- Once I know the direction of the market, I start to focus on my tickers that are moving in that direction.
- Once these tickers alert on the TT Blackbox, I typically wait till the closure of the next 5-minute candle and I enter.
- I then immediately set a limit sell order for 5%. Keep in mind I am trading shares in the price range of $30-$400 tickers so 5% is big money.
- I exit my trades based on two points. One, being the TT Blackbox stops alerting or alerts in the opposite direction, and two being my 5% target has been met.
Here is a screenshot of the tickers I watch daily: