American Express is a global financial institution, operating in about 130 countries, that provides consumers and businesses charge and credit card payment products. The company operates a highly profitable merchant payment network. Since 2018, the company has operated in three segments: global consumer services, global commercial services, and global merchant and network services. In addition to payment products, the company’s commercial business offers expense management tools, consulting services, and business loans.
Transparent Traders created the first-ever solution that specifically alerts for swing trades. It will also alert for bullish & bearish day trades. Our Blackbox runs off of multiple algorithms and uses predictive A.I. to locate the most accurate day or swing trades that it calculates to give the best chance for success. Couple this with proper Due Diligence and our users are given the edge needed to be more successful in the trading world.
Based on the pictures below you can see the TT Blackbox started to alert $AXP as a Bearish 5-minute mover at 1105. Within a matter of a few 5-minute candles, the bearish trend started. $AXP continued to alert as a 5-minute mover all the way to close on the TT Blackbox.
For all of you wanting to know how I decide to enter and exit my trades, I have listed those key points below:
- I have created a watchlist of the tickers I like to trade the most. Download my watchlist right “HERE”
- I review that watchlist against the alerts from the TT Blackbox each 5-minute interval.
- I focus on the $VIX. This measures volatility in the market. If volatility is moving up, the market is moving down, and vise versa. This simply means I start here and does not mean I will not trade against the market. However, I do not recommend that for the novice trader.
- Once I know the direction of the market, I start to focus on my tickers that are moving in that direction.
- Once these tickers alert on the TT Blackbox, I typically wait till the closure of the next 5-minute candle and i enter.
- I then immediately set a limit sell order for 5%. Keep in mind I am trading shares in the price range of $30-$400 tickers so 5% is big money.
- I exit my trades based on two points. One, being the TT Blackbox stops alerting or alerts in the opposite direction, and two being my 5% target has been met.
Here is a screenshot of the tickers I watch daily: