The Best Swing Trading Stock —> Amazingly Simple TT Blackbox Swing Alerts via Jonathon Walker’s Eyes: Simply the best algorithms! We give a 7-Day free trial because we feel confident with our results. Our subscribers can attest to this, with many who make WAY more in profits during the free trial than it would cost to subscribe for an entire year!
What do I look for when selecting the swing trade alerts I will trade?
- Earnings – I am looking to verify that the stock does not have earnings within 2 weeks of the alert. I am also looking to see if the stock has recently had earnings it was more than 7 days ago. I look at this because I do not want my swing trade to be impacted by traders trying to play the earnings. Meaning I “DO NOT” want to be in the middle of traders scaling into, or out of positions causing an uptick in unusual volume.
- Volume – I verify the stock trades an average of 1,000,000 shares per day.
What is a Swing Trade?
Typically, swing trading involves holding a position either long or short for more than one trading session, but usually not longer than several weeks or a couple of months. This is a general time frame, as some trades may last longer than a couple of months, yet the trader may still consider them swing trades. Swing trades can also occur during a trading session, though this is a fairly rare outcome that is brought about by extremely volatile conditions.
Swing Trade on the Menu for Jonny Red
$KL & $EXR
I took shares long in both of these tickers when the TT Blackbox alerted as Bullish Swing Trade Alerts at 1300 today, 4/22/2020.
The Blackbox runs off of multiple algorithms and uses predictive A.I. to locate the most accurate day or swing trades that it calculates to give the best chance for success
Our breaking news will be delivered straight to you in a clean and easy to understand format. Our news comes from Benzinga, which was an easy choice since they’re the best.
“Why is it moving- Catalyst” have you wanted to look for a trade that has a catalyst, but had a hard time locating one with all the information online? Or, have you ever wanted to know why stocks were moving pre-market, and then you would have to randomly Google for information? Don’t worry, we got you!
EXR – Extra Space Storage Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company-owned and/or operated self-storage properties, which comprise many units and many million square feet of rentable storage space offering customers conveniently located and secure storage units across the country, including boat storage, RV storage, and business storage. The Company is the second-largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the United States and is the largest self-storage management company in the United States.
KL – Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. engages in the provision of mining and mineral exploration. It focuses on gold assets primarily in Macassa Mine Complex, the Taylor Mine located in northeastern Ontario, and the Fosterville Gold Mine located in the state of Victoria, Australia. Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
For all of you wanting to know how I decide to enter and exit my trades, I have listed those key points below:
- I have created a watchlist of the tickers I like to trade the most. Download my watchlist right “HERE”
- I review that watchlist against the alerts from the TT Blackbox each 5-minute interval.
- I focus on the $VIX. This measures volatility in the market. If volatility is moving up, the market is moving down, and vise versa. This simply means I start here and does not mean I will not trade against the market. However, I do not recommend that for the novice trader.
- Once I know the direction of the market, I start to focus on the tickers moving in that direction.
- Once these tickers alert on the TT Blackbox, I typically wait till the closure of the next 5-minute candle and I enter.
- I then immediately set a limit sell order for 5%. Keep in mind I am trading shares in the price range of $30-$400 tickers so 5% is big money.
- I exit my trades based on two points. One, being the TT Blackbox stops alerting or alerts in the opposite direction, and two being my 5% target has been met.
Here is a screenshot of the tickers I watch daily: